ISA ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW...
WHERE ARBORICULTURE MEETS
The ISA Annual International Conference has something for everyone ESPECIALLY Commercial Arborists.
Friday, 28 July - Sunday, 30 July
- Tree Anatomy 3-day Workshop
- Establishing Strong Architecture in Young Trees
- ASTI: Aerial Rescue & Climbing Safety in the Workplace
- Accidents Hurt More Than You Know and Jobsite Safety
- The Trees and Soils of Washington's Monuments Tour
- Arlington National Cemetery Tree Tour
See the complete list of workshop offerings.
MONDAY—WEDNESDAY EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS
31 July - 2 August
- Tree Risk Assessment Update (Tom Smiley and Sharon Lilly)
- Testing ISA's Tree Risk Assessment Against Methodology (Tom Smiley and Andrew Koeser)
- Level 3 Inspections: A Non-Invasive Approach to Tree Risk Management (Robert Booty)
- Estimating the Liklihood of Failure–Is it VALID (David Evans)
- Building a Culture of Safety through Training and Team Building (Ed Carpenter and Dwayne Neustaeter)
- Incident Prevention: Importance of Adhering to Z133 Standards (Don Blair)
- Climbers' Corner: Lift Demo (Travis Vickerson)
- Climbers' Corner: Work Safe—Best Practices (Ken Palmer)
- Climbers' Corner: Fall Prevention(Ed Carpenter)
- Optimizing the Biomechanices of the Production Arborist (Amanda Carpenter)
- Cranes (Mark Chisholm)
- Working Together: Crew and Leadership Training (Travis Vickerson)
- Pruning Strategies to Reduce the Liklihood of Failure (Daniel Burcham)
- Using the newly revised ANSI A300 Pruning Standard (Geoff Kempter and Wayne Dubin)
Trees and Wildlife
- Tree Care for Wildlife Best Management Practices (Ryan Gilpin)
- Climbers' Corner: Methods of Creating Inset Tree Cavity Nesting Sites(Brian French)
Check out these and additional opportunities via the conference app.
30 July - 1 August
Don't miss the chance to check out the latest industry equipment and services during the Trade Show. Join us for the Welcome Reception on the Trade Show Floor Sunday evening and visit during Trade Show Hours on Monday and Tuesday.
See the complete list of exhibitors and plan your time on the Trade Show Floor.